CURRENT OPENING IN COLOMBIA
------ Supervisor, Media Activation ------
Position: Supervisor, Media Activation
Location: Bogotá Colombia
Point of Contact:Francisco Garcia at email@example.com
Direcly is looking for a Supervisor, Media activation. We’re looking for a highly-motivated and energetic leader that knows the perfect combination of media and channels that can move prospects and customers to action across the funnel.
You will have direct reports to support Omnichannel efforts and media performance. You own the media and omnichannel planning and activation process, the technology, and media partner relationships. We will look to you to help drive improvements in our media mix, including digital media. Your goals are to define and create digital experiences that drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, and pipeline growth.
What You’ll Do
- Role Objectives:
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Day-to-day monitoring of active campaigns (pacing).
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Recommend appropriate channel tactics, platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge in technologies such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, , Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Previous leadership/management experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
- Plus; Current certifications. Skillshop academy, Facebook ads (blueprint), Twitter ads.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics.
You understand and speak English well
Direcly is a leading technology consultancy and growth partner for the world’s most exciting brands. As a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner and a Looker Consulting Partner, Direcly provides organizations premier digital enterprise solutions.
One holistic offering. Direcly unites proprietary technology and the world’s largest digital platforms to create a transparent, efficient and cost-effective digital hub. The finest marketing consulting and technology services – from data engineering to digital marketing solutions. We have the team and tools to equip businesses’ salesforce for success, drive growth, optimize media effectiveness and streamline operations.
One team with one mission – to help organizations scale operations and grow online. Our highly skilled team of digital transformation agents provide a customer-centric service across the Americas.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB