CURRENT OPENING IN COLOMBIA
------ Digital Media and Performance Director ------
Position: Digital Media and Performance Director
Location: Bogotá Colombia
Point of Contact:Francisco Garcia at email@example.com
Direcly is looking for a Director of Digital Paid Media and Performance. We’re looking for a highly-motivated and energetic leader that knows the perfect combination of media and channels that can move prospects and customers to action across the funnel.
You will have direct reports to support Omnichannel efforts and media performance. You own the media and omnichannel planning and activation process, the technology, and media partner relationships. We will look to you to help drive improvements in our media mix, including digital media. Your goals are to define and create digital experiences that drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, and pipeline growth.
What You’ll Do
- Create and articulate omnichannel strategies
- Lead our digital media efforts to build best-in-class omni-channel experiences for our customers and prospects across email, social, display, and more
- Partner with cross functional teams to incorporate omnichannel personalization, segmentation, and motions into all key play campaigns to promote engagement and re-engagement
- Monitor and optimize program performance to identify gaps, and areas to optimize
- Create holistic, cross-channel paid media strategies driving short & long term growth, gaining alignment from cross-organizational partners
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for KPIs such as engagement, conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, user segmentation, ad placements, etc.
- Drive performance around brand creative through testing, supporting the brand in paid activity and contributing to the development of creative that’s built around personalization & relevancy across audiences
Who You Are:
- You are a performance marketing expert with full channel strategy planning experience
- You have 5-9 or more years of experience in digital media planning & buying (offline media experience is a plus), with several years of media supervisory experience within a media or digital agency
- You have experience with planning and activating programmatic, search, and social media
- You understand the breadth of the online video landscape
- You have the ability to understand client goals and translate into media strategy
- You bring expertise and clear communication that build trust with internal teams and clients alike
- You are a team player who is energized to collaborate and learn new skills
- You are detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to juggle multiple clients and projects without breaking a sweat
- You are thoughtful and adept at building teams, adept at delegating and providing feedback
- You are flexible, nimble, and able to adapt easily
- You understand and speak English well
Direcly is a leading technology consultancy and growth partner for the world’s most exciting brands. As a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner and a Looker Consulting Partner, Direcly provides organizations premier digital enterprise solutions.
One holistic offering. Direcly unites proprietary technology and the world’s largest digital platforms to create a transparent, efficient and cost-effective digital hub. The finest marketing consulting and technology services – from data engineering to digital marketing solutions. We have the team and tools to equip businesses’ salesforce for success, drive growth, optimize media effectiveness and streamline operations.
One team with one mission – to help organizations scale operations and grow online. Our highly skilled team of digital transformation agents provide a customer-centric service across the Americas.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB