CURRENT OPENING IN US
------ Customer Engineer (Entry Level) ------
Position: Customer Engineer (Entry Level)
Point of Contact:Francisco Garcia at email@example.com
Direcly a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner, a Google Cloud Partner, and a Looker Consulting Partner is looking for a Customer Engineer (Entry Level). You will assist the Director of Client Solutions and Account Executives from technical standpoints, becoming an expert on all Google’s enterprise solutions (GMP, GCP, Looker) in order to advise clients how to best implement them.
What You’ll Do
- Support Client Service Team engaging costumes by addressing aspects of their cloud infrastructure, data engineering, application deployment, visualizations, and machine learning deployment
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements
- Take responsibility for leading technical projects, including such activities as technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Travel occasionally as required for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Direcly’s value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with cloud application development and deployment, development operations, or systems administration
- Experience with cloud-related technologies and architectures across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), and cloud productivity suites
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Data Science Bootcamp
- Knowledge of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancing, VPN and VPC and working knowledge of Linux.
Direcly is a leading technology consultancy and growth partner for the world’s most exciting brands. As a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner and a Looker Consulting Partner, Direcly provides organizations premier digital enterprise solutions.
One holistic offering. Direcly unites proprietary technology and the world’s largest digital platforms to create a transparent, efficient and cost-effective digital hub. The finest marketing consulting and technology services – from data engineering to digital marketing solutions. We have the team and tools to equip businesses’ salesforce for success, drive growth, optimize media effectiveness and streamline operations.
One team with one mission – to help organizations scale operations and grow online. Our highly skilled team of digital transformation agents provide a customer-centric service across the Americas.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB